While I’m normally more of a mood poster, a fact of often getting behind on my post and having to scramble to post. I’m going to try to plan out this month. I’m also doing the Advent Calendar post so these will be in addition to those. So I’m going to lay out plans for posts for Bookmas. You may also post about my readathons as well as reviews. Doing too much you say? Probably.
1.Christmas Stocking Tag
2. Counterclockwise Heart Preview
3. Advent Calender Day 3
4. Bookmas Plans
5. Review of November’s Reads
6. Cosy Books to Read for the Winter
7. Books That Remind me of Winter Drinks
8. Christmas Song Tag
9. Best Books of 2021
10. Books I wish I’d gotten a chance to read this year
11. My favorite Christmas films
12. What are my favorite book characters doing during the holidays
13. Best and worst books of each month in 2021.
14. Best events I participated in this year (readalongs, tags, etc).
15. Best Book you’ve read so far during Bookmas
16. Winter book tag
17. Books you want to see under the tree.
18. 2022 Anticipated books
19. Unexpected five stars
20. Jingle bell book tag.
21. Lesson’s I’ve learned as a blogger over the year
22. Favorite books as holiday pies
23. What would favorite characters trees/alters/etc. look like during the holidays
24. Which book is perfect to curl up with on Christmas Eve?
25. Santa! What did you get? Non books included too.
26. Returns, which books do you wish you could get your time back for, ie DNFs or books you finished and hated.
27. What are your favorite characters doing for New Year’s Eve.
28. Biggest Success of the Year.
29. End of the Year book Tag
30. Goals for 2022
31. My Blog Stats
Thank you again to The Blind Scribe for a lot of these ideas! I looking forward to spending the month posting and enjoying the holidays.