Looks like I didn’t put up any June goals or none that I can find. But since it’s around Midsummer I’m going to just look at June and July and into the second half of the year.
In June I,
- Read six books, moving back up toward the ten-a-month goal. And it was almost seven I was at like 83% on book 7 last night.
- Posted mostly regularly. I will explain why my post are falling off at the end of the week in my next post.
- Did a look at my reading habits so far for the year.
- Found Readathons for the next two months.
What I plan to do in July
Since it Midsummer I’m starting to look into the second half of the year.
Since July is the first part of the second half of the year, I want to start it off right.
- I want to read 10 books this month finally.
- I want to complete at least one of the challenges for my readathon.
- I want to get better numbers than last month on the blog.
- And I want to connect more on social media.
I can’t believe that the year is half over, I’m not sure I’m going to make it to my original 100 book goal. I’m still trying but I’m currently at 40. So I’m really going to have to put on the gas the second half of the year to hit that goal. There are a couple of reasons I still think I can hit it though one we will be going into fall and winter, the seasons when I’m extremely productive for some reason. Two my libraries have been very good about releasing new releases to the online platforms shortly after they come out. For example all the wonderful LGBTQ books that came out for Pride month are now on my online platform. Anyway it’s giving me a better opportunity to read great books hence more content for the blog.