I was tagged by Jenny at JenJenReviews
- Answer the questions given to you by your nominator
- Make your own questions and tag others
1)Would you rather have a giant personal library in your house or own a bookstore?
As tempting as owning a bookstore is, I’ve worked in a bookstore and it’s not as fun as it seems, so I’m going with personal library on this one.
2)Would you rather drink one beverage for the rest of your life or eat the same meal for the rest of your life?
I could deal with just water for the rest of my life and be okay. I think I need a little more food variety. Would you rather only be able to read during the day or only be able to read at night?
3)Would you rather only be able to read during the day or only be able to read at night?
I read most of my books at night so I’d probably be okay with only reading at night.
4)Would you rather have every book you rate 5 stars spontaneously combust after you read it, or never read a 4/5 star book again?
This is a tough one! I think the books would have to spontaneously combust. I can’t imagine reading only three star books for the rest of my life.
5)Would you rather meet your favorite author or meet your favorite actor?
Author, though then I’d have to narrow down who my true favorite is
6)Would you rather be an author or be an editor (assuming you can’t be both)?
7)Would you rather be banned from all your local libraries or be banned from all your local bookstores?
Bookstores, I can’t afford most hardbacks anyway.
8)Would you rather read a book where the villain wins or read a book where the hero dies?
A book where the hero dies, I can deal with a heroic death but not a villain winning
9)Would you rather only be able to read the first half of every book or the second half of every book?
The first half, then I can at least imagine how it ended.
10)Would you rather read a trilogy or a series of 20+ books (assuming they’re both good)?
Series of 20+ books I love a long series!
- Would you rather have a five star book with a cliffhanger, or a three star book that resolves everything?
- Would you rather go to the future or the past to grab a book for your collection?
- Would you rather have a sympathetic villain one that is evil for evil’s sake?
- Would you rather have a perfect Instagram setup or enough posts for another platform (blog, Twitter, etc.) you never have to worry?
- Would you rather be limited to your favorite genre or banned from your favorite genre (and allowed to read everything else)?
- Would you rather be stuck with only digital or only physical books?
- Would you rather give up your favorite food for a year, or be able to read/listen at double speed?
- Would you rather see an aspect of yourself that hasn’t been published much in print or be the one to write the novel that focuses on that subject?
- Would you rather build a magical world from scratch or write a contemporary novel?
- Would you prefer to read only Middle Grade or only YA?
Simone at Leafing Through Time
Image by Arek Socha from Pixabay