- Give more attention to the blog.
I want to come up with more unique content. Maybe do a reading tag or something. Be more involved in the bookish community.
2. As always more followers would be nice
But I need to start enagaing with those followers more.
3. Get back to doing weekly reviews.
I miss them and it was fun to do.
4. Be more active across all platforms.
It’s just fun and it drive traffic up.
5. Try and improve from the month before.
June was by far not my best month. This my first year blogging, plus the covid so I don’t know if it’s just a slow time of the year. But I want to do better. So I’m hoping the things above will help me out.